- The menu is ready to go. It may have some problems staying put, but other than that, it's ready to go and should be live.
- Might have found a new menu, but it has a couple of problems. First, the link to sub menu is not a link itself and will need to be changed. The second problem is with the 2-column layout being used. That problem might need another search and rollout for that. Might wind up doing that anyways.
- If I can resolve the other two problems, then position fixing will follow.
- Apparenmtly, the position fix actually also fixed the interaction with the 2-column layout. Layout stays.
- Started looking into 'more compact' menus to use. As soon as I can get it to work or find one that does, it'll be there.
- Found new menu. Just have to figure out a few tweaks and it can be rolled out to the main part of the site.
- Flash is disappearing and I'm getting closer to being rid of it. It can't help me with streaming video, but with everything else, it's been helping. I will have to cast off CLG stream and combine the media and mobile shacks.
- Radonomy aren't working on all browser, but will remain nonetheless.
- Seeing if I can fix a mobile problem by altering the main page.
- Figure out a new way to get the website mobile ready.
- Veopod is dead and embeddr is also dead. Concept of youtube playlists is to be scrapped for a while.
- More media embeds are being considered.
- Got the floating menu working, now to get it to 'look right'.
- Menu look will work for now. All that is left is to find the pages that I haven't converted.
- Now have to resize image gallery and video screens.
- Dailymotion videos are now embedded.
- Happy New Year!
- Decided to do the rollout w/o the floating menu because it was the most difficult part of the new look. It will come when the bugs are worked out.
- Main menu does work with new system. Next, is to get that system going on other pages.
- The interview pages have now received the new look. More changes to come.
- jPlayer upgraded from 2.5.0 to 2.9.2.
- New jplayer, working out the new fit.
- Keeping strange banana.
- The 2 column setup is finished, still working on menu.
- New vertical menu is brought to you by: "Tefra".
- veopod is down and might get replaced.
- 2 column mode to be developed. Unfortunately, the site where the current style came from is not working at the moment and might also be replaced.
- New vertical menu to be located.
- Website will be a wreck when stylesheet is reconfigured.
- Still with veopod
- Menu modifications are brought to you by: Ryan Brackett
- Changed the menu to be usable with mobile devices, but the current page indicators had to be abandoned. Menu is a mess and it is being worked on.
- New menu as of now can only be seen on very low-res displays.
- Beware the ides of March.
- veopod is down again. Might have to abandon the idea of even having such a playlist on the site.
- Still trying to figure out plugin-dependent redirect.
- Making decisions on mobile adjustments: image gallery might have some problems, menu bar to be adjusted. Media shack can't be altered.
- Still looking to look for a way to determine page by presence of plugin.
- Alternate media shack for mobile (non-flash) devices is off the ground. More modifications to come.
- Happy New Year
- Many projects stalled. Not sure which will continue.
for older entries, click here